flame egy
مرحباً بك فى منتديات (FlameEgy)نرحب بك كعضو اذا اردت التسجيل
flame egy
مرحباً بك فى منتديات (FlameEgy)نرحب بك كعضو اذا اردت التسجيل
flame egy
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

flame egy

new-new-new

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
تم فتح باب اشهار المنتديات اللى يرغب يتحدث مع المدير

Windows Me

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
abdo.war
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 44
نقاط : 132
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/07/2010

Windows Me Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Windows Me    Windows Me I_icon_minitimeالإثنين مايو 23, 2011 8:15 am

Windows Me

The successor to Windows 98, Windows Me was marketed as a "Home Edition" when compared to Windows 2000 Professional, which had been released seven months earlier. It included Internet Explorer 5.5, Windows Media Player 7, and the new Windows Movie Maker software, which provided basic video editing; and was designed to be easy for home users. Microsoft also updated the graphical user interface in Windows Me with some of the features that were first introduced in Windows 2000.

Windows Me is not built on the Windows NT architecture, which was at the time only used in Microsoft's professional operating systems. Windows Me is a continuation of the Windows 9x model, but with access to real mode MS-DOS restricted in order to speed up system boot time. This was one of the most publicized changes in Windows Me, because applications that needed real mode DOS to run, such as older disk utilities, did not run under Windows Me.

Compared with other releases of Windows, Windows Me had a short shelf-life, of just over a year; it was soon replaced by the NT-based Windows XP, which was launched on October 25, 2001.

Minimum system requirements of Windows Millennium Edition are a 150 MHz Pentium or compatible processor, 320 megabytes of free hard drive space and at least 32 megabytes of RAM. Recommended system requirements are a Pentium II 300 MHz with at least 96 megabytes of RAM and 2 gigabytes of free hard drive space
size 490Mb
ISO fomat

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://flameegy.rigala.net

Windows Me
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Windows XP 64 BIT
» Windows 98
» Windows XP 9 in 1 sp2